Thursday, August 1, 2013

Switchin' It Up

Hey peeps!

So....

I have been back and forth between planners all year long.....


I started the year out (well actually last July) with my Erin Condren planner. I loved it, but once I stumbled across {THIS} post of Jen Jones' I had a change of heart....I basically set mine up the same way she did, only I added a few sections to fit what I thought was my style. Right now I'm back in the EC planner.... BUT the other day I read {THIS} post and once again...my heart changed. I wanted to see some more about Filofax, so I Googled it and boy was I blown away. I never thought there were so many possibilities for a planner! My heart leapt as I realized I may be on to something. So, today, I finally caved and bought this beauty: 

Pretty amazing, huh?!?! I can't wait for it to get here! I've seen so many things done with these and I really feel like I'm going to become addicted! People all over the world use these for so many different things and some people have SOOO many of them! 

So I guess where I'm going with this is, do you often change planners? Are you as addicted as I am? Do you have a Filofax blog or YouTube channel I can follow? Any other web/link I should know about {a different planner}? Give me all the goods, people! :-) If you haven't heard of a Filofax or really notice one I suggest you go to YouTube and simply type in Filofax. 

That's all for today! Stay tuned for a video on my new beauty! - if I can muster up the courage {which reminds me - there's FREE SHIPPING on Filofaxes {at filofaxusa.com} if you're order is over $55.00!!! my silly head forgot and had my cart at $53.00 and chose PRIORITY shipping...durrr!}

xoxo
Ramsey

P.S. Make sure you subscribe or follow me {through Feedly or Bloglovin' (or whatever service you use)! I'll be having a little Filo-GIVEAWAY soon!!!! Followed by other totally amazing and uber sweet stuff to come! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the filofax world! I am new too and have so far been hauling goodies while i save up a bit of money to buy my baby! Here is my youtube...i have a posted a few haul videos and will do an unboxing and set up when my baby comes home! http://www.youtube.com/user/tigger6121

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I will be watching! Thank you for commenting!

      Delete