Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Planning Project Life

My life is soooo much easier!

A few weeks ago I was trying to figure out how to plan my project life spreads, ideas, pictures, etc. You see, I already have a personal planner (coming to my blog soon) and it's FULL. So I'm trying to revamp that planner and take some stuff out that I don't necessarily need with me all the time, so the last thing I wanted to do was put MORE stuff in there!

In the middle of last year, I started using a Filofax, however, it didn't last long. There's a huge comparison between the Filofax and the planner I was using, but I will save those details for a later date! ;-) So this little guy was just hanging around waiting for the perfect job....and I found one!

Check out the vid on this bad boy that's made Project Life do-able for me! P.S. Don't judge. My sister took my good camera then decided to go out of town, so I had to use the good ol' phone! ;/





What do ya think? There's not a whole lot to it...yet...and I will update soon, but I wanted to get the word out about Marcy Penner and her printables! She has literally saved my life and made Project Life so much more worthwhile for me! I'm excited to be doing it now that it is all organized for me!

So that's that for today. I'll give you some links:

Marcy Penner on the web: http://www.marcypenner.com
Marcy's Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/marcypenner

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/steppramsey

Happy Hump Day!

Ramsey


No comments:

Post a Comment