Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Project Life Cover

You guys have no idea how excited I am to be posting this!

Last year I attempted to document in order to do PL and I totally dropped the bomb......like in the second week! :/ So I'm uber excited that I got a cover page done and my weeks 1 & 2 are falling into place as well!

Having a planner has helped so much.....speaking of which....stay tuned for my post on how I plan PL! It's pretty awesome and SO HELPFUL!

Ok...here it is.....


Sorry for the poopy picture. My sister took my camera then decided to go to Texas for the week, so it's up to my good ol' phone camera. Anywho....

I decided to keep my cover page pretty simple and {as you can see} go for a black and white with a pop of color scheme. Since the focus for the cover page is a new year, I wanted to add the pop of color to the year part.

Go easy on me - this is my first EVER PL spread to complete LOL. Let me know what you think, though. Does it need more? Was the pop of color wrong? Anything you'd do differently?

Stay tuned and stay warm!

Happy Tuesday!

Ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment